At Coastal Point Properties, we understand your privacy is important, and we are committed to protecting it. When it comes to your personal information, we want to make sure you feel secure.
What Information We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or mailing address. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your personal information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us, to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by the customer).
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to real estate, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates or related service information, etc).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Please note that if you would like to unsubscribe at anytime from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of our emails being sent.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours, or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have independent and separate privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about the site.
Cookies and Behavioral Targeting
We may also collect information about your use of our website through cookies. Cookies are information files stored on your computer that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit. These cookies may be used to target ads to you on third party websites. If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the www.allaboutcookies.org. To learn about behavioral targeting and how to opt out of being targeted for any behavioral advertising, visit www.youradchoices.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website, coastalpointproperties.com.