Coastal Point Properties is Shaking Up the Commission Structure
Coastal Point Properties is introducing a new way to do business. Instead of asking our seller clients to pay us more money based on the cost of their home, we will be charging a FLAT RATE COMMISSION. Clients can still rely on us for the same fantastic Real Estate services at a more equitable rate. Read on to learn more!
Flat Fee Commission Rates
As of February 1, 2019, Coastal Point Properties is introducing a FLAT RATE COMMISSION FEE, to help you save thousands on the sale of your home.
This program is geared toward those who are interested in having a professional Realtor market their home, but don’t want to lose 6% of the sale price. The program is optional, and we will still be offering more conventional programs, however, if this sounds like it might work for you, rest assured that you will still be entitled to:
- Free Property Evaluation and Valuation by an experienced agent
- Assistance in preparing your property to sell
- Standard Photography
- MLS Submission and syndication to major listing platforms
- Social media marketing
- A lockbox, yard sign, and marketing flyers
- Open Houses and Property Showings
- Offer Negotiation
- Purchase and Sale review and drafting
- Home Inspection accompaniment
- Escrow services
- Closing accompaniment
All of these services are offered with our FLAT FEE COMMISSION RATE PROGRAM.
So, What’s the Catch?
There are a few services you won’t be getting with the new flat fee rate. Traditional rate fees will get you everything that the flat fee rate gets you, plus these great services
- Home Staging
- Professional Photography, Virtual Tour/Videography
- Home selling tips and hints
- Accompanied showings of your home, with feedback after each showing
Other than those few things, the flat rate commission has it all! The major highlights of selling a home are covered and you don’t have to stress about paying a large commission.
We are pleased to offer this new program, and in the interest of full disclosure, we wanted to let you know a couple things:
- Some of our agents have opted not to work with the new flat-rate system. It is optional for them, and it is optional for you.
- Sellers are also required to pay the Buyer’s agent commission, just like a standard sale would be, however that rate is also discounted.
Welcome to Our New Program!
At Coastal Point Properties, we are dedicated to selling your home to meet your individual goals. Call us today to discuss the best plan for marketing your home and get the ball rolling with a complimentary Market Analysis. We are happy to offer this new FLAT FEE COMMISSION rate program to our listing clients because we understand that it can feel unfair to pay more for the same service. You’ve made a great investment in your home and you deserve to get the most from that! Welcome to a new way of selling a home!